"Happiness... Consists in giving, and in serving others." - Henry Drummond
Our Wednesday Night Suppers are an incredible way to interact with our clientele - and what better way to engage than over a meal? We're looking for groups of 6 or more to sponsor and/or serve individuals that are experiencing homelessness and hunger at our Round Lake Location. Sponsoring entails collecting funds to purchase food or cooking a meal for our 20-25 supper guests, and serving the meal to our guests.
DETAILS FOR SPONSORS:
1) The Evening Suppers take place on the 2nd Wednesday of each month at Catholic Charities, 116 North Lincoln Avenue, Round Lake, Illinois.
2) The group of volunteers who are sponsoring the supper should arrive at the church at 6:00pm. Guests are then seated at 6:30pm.
3) The food should be enough to generously feed 20-25 people, and should include a salad, entree and dessert.
Is your group interested in becoming a sponsor? Express Interest above and we will reach out to you to schedule a date.
- Cooking / Catering
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Prep plus one Wednesday Evening
- Evening Suppers in Round Lake
- Diaper Drive Coordinator
- Help Serve Lunch to Seniors in...
- Deliver Meals to Seniors in Lake...
- Evening Suppers in Highwood
- Casework Filing Specialist
- Meals on Wheels - Round Lake/Fox...
- Host A Diaper Drive
- Talented Volunteers Needed
- Help with Children Needed!
- Meals on Wheels -...
- How 'Bout that Place Mat!
- Receptionist in Round Lake
- Make a difference. Be a Youth...
- Meals on Wheels - Grayslake