At Forgotten Hands Charity Inc., we are a nonprofit organization that provides free and discounted relocation services for Low-Income, Senior Citizens, Disabled and Veterans.
We are currently seeking volunteers including those that may need to complete "Community Service" requirements by performing various duties.
OFFICE DUTIES (include but are not limited to)
· Answering telephones, responding to voice mails, communicating with prospective clients.
· Scheduling and confirming appointments
· Sorting, filing, mailing, and e-mailing
· Operating copiers, fax machines, and printers
· Must have some knowledge of computers.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office is a plus.
· Some telemarketing may be required.
MOVERS/LABORERS DUTIES (include but are not limited to)
· Providing Residential relocation services
· Must be able to lift (minimum 50 pounds).
· Some walking up and down stairs is required.
· Loading and unloading of trucks.
· Some packing may be requested.
· Use of dollies and other moving equipment
- Office Reception
- Truck Driving
- Customer Acquisition
- Bus/Van Driving
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check