Help Plan Birthday Parties for Homeless and Foster Youth!!!
DONATE TO THIS
18 people are interested
Cause for Celebration is seeking a Party Program Shelter Liaison to provide party planning support for our small, but rapidly growing nonprofit. The ideal candidate will be a detail oriented self-starter who enjoys event planning and wearing multiple hats. Passion for celebrating disadvantaged youth is a must.
Assignments are dependent upon changing needs as well as intern’s strengths. Hours are flexible and work can be done remotely, with occasional event attendance exceptions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Primary Contact Shelters and Community Programs with target application populations
- Provides overview of CFC program and services to those organizations
- Creating a partnership relationship with the goal of family referrals
- Gathering information from partner shelters
- Responding to inquiries from applicants
- Coordinating with other administrative team members to complete parties
Organization: Since 2011, Cause for Celebration has been serving the Greater Los Angeles area by providing birthday celebrations to homeless and foster youth. Cause for Celebration is a volunteer lead organization with the mission to "Provide homeless and foster youth with the opportunity to build positive self-worth through the power of celebration"
Time: 3-5 Hours/week
- No prior experience necessary
- Passion for helping people
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong work ethic and ability to self-manage
- Willingness to make cold-calls and inquiries
- Good with deadlines; punctual; time-management skills
We'll work with your schedule.
5757 Uplander WayCulver City, CA 90230
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training