this position is to target small businesses close to blood donation centers that are willing to host in-center blood drives. Become POC for small businesses for future in-center blood drives. Participate in a range of public relations, marketing, and community relations tasks including social media. Coordinate in-center blood drives with dates and appointment with donor staff and contact center.
With the goal of bringing more people in to our center to donate.
Training will be provided from the Executive Director, Senior Program Consultant, Volunteer Coordinator, and Director of Donor Services. Staff will be available to assist with projects as needed
Engage and speak with public
Sales/Marketing experience or degree
A valid drivers license
Skilled in Microsoft word, outlook, and excel.
Able to multi task.
Understand and can use social media with ease.
- People Skills
- Donor Management
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Asst Volunteer Coordinator
- Volunteering with OBI in Tillman...
- Volunteering with OBI in Caddo...
- Volunteer with OBI in Kiowa...
- Kids Care Instructor
- Asst. Volunteer Coordinator
- Volunteer Receptionist Lawton...
- Volunteer with OBI in Stephens...
- Maintenance Person Needed
- Volunteer with OBI in Cotton...
- In - center Blood program advocate
- Volunteer Courier
- Kid Care Instructor
- Volunteer with OBI in Harmon...
- Volunteer Reseptionist
- In-Center Blood Program Advocate
- Volunteer with OBI in Comanche...
- Donor Recruiter
- Volunteer Coach Driver
- Volunteer Coach/Bus Driver