As many know, Veterans have specific needs when it comes to medical care. Compassus looks at each patient and caters to their specific needs. With a large Veteran patient base we are always looking for Veterans to visit with our current Veteran patients. This allows the volunteer to connect to our patient on a level of common experiences which allows for camaraderie and trust to be built between the Veterans.
If you are a Veteran looking to give back to fellow Veterans this is a perfect opportunity. Or, if you are a family member of someone who served this would be a great opportunity for you also. Family members have a vast knowledge of Veteran experiences and would be perfect in this volunteer role!
Veteran hospice volunteers may help other veterans by addressing special end-of-life needs by replacing lost medals, linking veterans to VA benefits, performing life review, visiting on Veteran’s Day, educating veterans organizations, or just being there for their fellow soldier at their greatest time of need.
For more information, or to register for an upcoming class, please contact Michele Eckbold @ 610-436-1853 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your service!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- varies; maximum is 2-4 hours per week
- Volunteer Music
- Hair Stylists Needed - Chester...
- Veteran - Veteran Hospice...
- Make volunteering your 2017...
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED - WEST CHESTER
- Do you have a heart for Seniors?
- Hospice Volunteer/Veteran
- Volunteer in the New Year!
- Become a Patient Support Volunteer
- Are you pursing a Healthcare...
- Can you devote an hour to a...
- Volunteer Massage Therapists...
- Do you live in Chester County?...
- Attention Students! Volunteer in...
- HOSPICE VOLUNTEER - Delaware...
- We Honor Veterans