National Children's Alliance (NCA) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting communities in providing a coordinated investigation and comprehensive response to child victims of abuse through Children's Advocacy Centers.
NCA is seeking a volunteer to aid in the daily tasks of the organization's development department. Activities will include:
- Prepare materials for new donor packets and other donor mailings.
- Respond to inquiries from third parties interested in NCA's work.
- Assist with data entry and maintenance of donor management system.
- Assist with execution of mass mailings during NCA's bi-annual donor appeals.
- Using Foundation Directory Online and other resources, research and identify corporate and foundation prospects.
- Other duties as assigned.
Volunteer should be able to commit to a minimum of 4 hours/week. Volunteer hours (between 9 and 5) and days are flexible. Position is ideally suited for student with interest in nonprofit development or mature individual with a passion for our mission.
- Data Entry
- Donor Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours/week