Our Kids Club program engages children ages 8-18 afterschool to provide a range of programs and academic support. We have many programs geared towards our female-identified kids, and we would like to create a Dude Days program to support male-identified kids.
We are looking for volunteers to participate in programming like video games, board games, sports programs, hygiene, etc.
All volunteers must submit an application, attend an orientation, and anyone 18 years or older must complete a background screening.
We are looking for flexible, positive individuals who are committed to helping boys through socioemotional development and relationship building. Mentoring experience is a plus but not required!
- Child Development
- Physical Education
- People Skills
- Sports Coaching
- Relationship Building
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours a month
- Host Family Night at Warren...
- Volunteer at Our 29th Annual...
- Teacher, Adult Life Skills Classes
- Evening Childcare @ Warren Village
- Housing Office Receptionist
- Adult Math Tutors Needed
- Dude Days at Warren Village
- Singing Lessons with Kids Club
- Pre-Med/Medical Professional...
- Community Nights at First Step
- Tutoring Adults
- Evening Child Care @ First Step