Sprouts is expanding FAST and is in need of an After School Expansion intern! You'll gain experience working directly with our After School Manager to help expand our program by 25% for the next season! This is a great opportunity for you to get some behind-the-scenes experience working with a growing nonprofit!
Your responsibilities may include:
- Outreach to new schools to get them involved
- Social media
- Working with our amazing team to grow the program
- Working on lesson plans and recipes
- Strategizing community outreach
- Corresponding with clients and team
- Assisting an after school class
This is a great opportunity to get a fun internship on your resume, and gain valuable skills working with a growing nonprofit in the culinary world! You'll also be invited to join us in direct service, assisting with our After School classes teaching cooking to kids!
Schedule flexible based around your classes/commitments!
Seeking 8-10 hour commitment per week.
Please email your resume/cover letter to our Team Director, firstname.lastname@example.org. We can't wait to review your application!
- Cooking / Catering
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Social Media / Blogging
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment