Specific tasks may include any or all of the following:
- Greet every patient at our front entrance.
- Provide basic directional assistance (front desk, rest rooms, WIC area, lab, etc.)
- Encourage parents to allow children to listen to a story by our Reach out and Read volunteers.
- Offer assistance to anyone that appears to be in need.
- Be a resource hub (know the locations of the nearest bus or light rail stops, be able to assist with calling a cab, etc.)
Time Required: Flexible scheduling is available. A 2-hour time commitment per shift is desired.
Skills/Education: Have a friendly, welcoming, and warm demeanor. Bilingual is always a plus. A desire to serve the community and be part of the Mountain Park family!
Overview: For over 30 years, Mountain Park Health Center has been dedicated to providing access to affordable primary care.
Starting with our first clinic in the heart of south Phoenix in 1983, Mountain Park has expanded to include six medical clinics, two pharmacies, two dental clinics, and two school-based clinics. All of these services are located in diverse neighborhoods throughout the greater Phoenix area.
Our commitment to the community has been a long-standing promise for affordable healthcare. Mountain Park has created a new mindset for healthcare; one that concentrates on the needs of the patient and focuses on keeping healthcare affordable.
Mountain Park clinics have a history of moving into neighborhoods where access to affordable healthcare is limited. We focus on creating welcoming clinics; hiring providers and staff members who are passionate about healthcare and-perhaps most importantly-listening to patients to learn what services are needed from Mountain Park.
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2-hour time commitment is desired.
- Option for same day training/orientation.