The Community Food Bank is seeking volunteers who would work in our food pantry, helping to distribute food to residents of southern Arizona. Volunteers register clients into data bases and issue food pick-up tickets. Training is provided. Need to have basic familiarity with computers. Conversational Spanish is also an asset. Volunteers are asked to work a morning or afternoon shift. Many work one shift per week. Current needs: Bi-lingual Tuesday-Friday, 8:45-12:30/12:30-4:30. English only: Wednesday 12:30-4:30; Thursday 8:45-12:30.
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- 3.5 hours per week
- Help spread the word at...
- Love to garden? Help with ours!
- Help feed Tucson's hungry
- Meal preparation for Seniors
- VISTA Community Garden Coordinator
- Transportation assistant -- help...
- Help greet people at food pantry
- Busy reception desk needs help
- Help at our Farmers Market booth
- Video whiz? Help tell the Food...
- Bilingual? The Food Bank needs you
- Like working with data? We could...
- Grants Associate
- Outreach to Faith communities
- Teach families about food and...
- Food Bank Site Monitor