Chattanooga Goodwill Industries, Inc.
We are looking for an Information Technology Volunteer. This position may also count as an internship for educational credit.
- Provides assistance in the use of Goodwill computers, hardware, software, monitors;
- Sets up troubleshoots and configures desktop computers, peripherals;
- Installs software and installs and repairs hardware and peripherals;
- Tests programs;
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses problems, implements corrective action procedures within prescribed guidelines and/or escalates to other technical resources as appropriate;
- Helps to maintains systems and databases;
- Provides basic troubleshooting, repair and maintenance for computer equipment (e.g. microcomputers, disk drives, and laser printers) and may assist with testing computers and peripherals on a network to diagnose, hardware versus software problems;
- Helps to maintain and participate in the support ticket system;
- Contributes to unit goals by accomplishing related duties as required.
This and all volunteer positions are unpaid and will remain on a volunteer basis for volunteers wanting to serve the mission of Chattanooga Goodwill Industries.
About Chattanooga Goodwill Industries, Inc.
3500 Dodds Avenue, Chattanooga, TN 37407, US
The mission of Chattanooga Goodwill Industries is to help people with disabilities and other disadvantages receive the skills and support they need to succeed.
Goodwill inspires hope and self-confidence, helping people from all backgrounds and walks of life to feel successful, valuable and dignified.