44 people are interested
We are looking for an Information Technology Volunteer. This position may also count as an internship for educational credit.
- Provides assistance in the use of Goodwill computers, hardware, software, monitors;
- Sets up troubleshoots and configures desktop computers, peripherals;
- Installs software and installs and repairs hardware and peripherals;
- Tests programs;
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses problems, implements corrective action procedures within prescribed guidelines and/or escalates to other technical resources as appropriate;
- Helps to maintains systems and databases;
- Provides basic troubleshooting, repair and maintenance for computer equipment (e.g. microcomputers, disk drives, and laser printers) and may assist with testing computers and peripherals on a network to diagnose, hardware versus software problems;
- Helps to maintain and participate in the support ticket system;
- Contributes to unit goals by accomplishing related duties as required.
This and all volunteer positions are unpaid and will remain on a volunteer basis for volunteers wanting to serve the mission of Chattanooga Goodwill Industries.
We'll work with your schedule.
3500 Dodds AveChattanooga, TN 37407
- Internet Research
- IT Consulting
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Computer Science
- Security / Network Administration
- PC Platform
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training