You can help make wishes come true! Do you have a passion for children and want to help share the power of a wish? We are seeking enthusiastic volunteers with superb listening, communication and time management skills. Volunteers must have a semi-flexible schedule and be available evenings and weekends. You must work well with others, specifically one-on-one with another wish granting volunteer. Volunteers must be punctual, have access to and regularly check email, and be dedicated to following through with commitments. Please reach out to schedule an interview. Make-A-Wish East Tennessee grants wishes to children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength, and joy.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Critical Thinking
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- less than 10 hours/month
- must have reliable transportation and be willing to travel up to 45 miles
- Grant Wishes in Carter county!
- Grant Wishes in Hamblen county!
- Grandstand Classic Derby Party,...
- Grant Wishes in Greene county!
- Grant Wishes in Franklin county!
- Grant Wishes in Washington county!
- Grant Wishes in McMinn county!
- Grant Wishes in Bradley county!
- Grant Wishes in Monroe county!
- Wish Bowl - Event Committee
- Grant Wishes in Blount county!