The Furniture Bank helps eligible individuals make the transition from homelessness to stable housing by providing gently-used furniture and other household items.
Furniture Bank Volunteers assist in job duties such as cleaning, refurbishing and organizing the inventory at 1815 E. Main St. Volunteers can be scheduled for anytime between 9:00am-3:00pm, Monday - Friday.
This and all volunteer positions are unpaid and will remain on a volunteer basis for volunteers wanting to serve the mission of Chattanooga Goodwill Industries.
- Interior / Exterior Decorating
- Appliance Repair
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Assistant - Volunteer
- Retail Volunteer - Fort Oglethorpe
- Store Greeter - Highway 58
- Retail Volunteer - Hwy 58
- Retail Volunteer - Hixson
- Retail Volunteer - Rhea Co.
- Retail Volunteer - LaFayette
- Retail Volunteer - Tullahoma
- Retail Volunteer - Manchaster
- Store Greeter - East Brainerd
- Retail Volunteer - McMinnville
- Retail Volunteer - Chatsworth
- Medical Equipment...
- Videographer - Volunteer
- Filing Clerk - Volunteer
- Retail Volunteer - Paul Huff Store
- Store Greeter - Hixson/Northgate
- IT Intern/Volunteer
- Computer Class Teacher Assistant
- Retail Volunteer - Kimball