The Grundy County Health Department is in need of volunteer licensed nurses to help with local adult and child flu vaccine clinics! Most flu clinics are on Wednesday's and Friday's!
The Health Department also needs nurses to help with the emergency preparedness program that would help the Health Department run a large emergency clinic in the County during a Public Health Emergency.
Please consider helping for a few hours a month and joining our group of nurses that would help administer vaccines in a large clinic setting during a public health emergency!
We greatly need your help!
Call or email today!
- Disaster Response
- Disaster Relief Care & Shelters
- First Aid / CPR
- Children Medical Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Licensed Nurse in Good Standing in Illinois
- Registered Nurses and Licensed...
- Animal Preparedess & Response Team
- Want to learn something new &...
- Drill & Exercise Planning Team...
- Calling All Nurses (Retired &...
- Outreach Volunteer for Senior...
- Volunteers to help with clients...
- Position Available: Medical...
- Physician Assistant
- Natural Disaster Preparedness &...