WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2112 Evan AvenueCheyenne, WY 82001
Mission: We mobilize people and resources to drive research for a cure and to address the challenges of everyone affected by MS. People affected by MS can live their best lives as we stop MS in its tracks, restore what has been lost and end MS forever.
Position Title: Office Support
Position Summary: The Colorado Wyoming Chapter of the National MS Society is looking for an energetic, driven and dependable individual to provide clerical and reception support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to enter and manipulate data in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Handle incoming phone calls, cold calls, and written correspondence
- Provide excellent customer service to constituents
- Perform general clerical duties including photocopying, scanning, faxing, and other clerical duties as assigned
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal skills
- Detail oriented and committed to meeting deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities and manage multiple deadlines
- Strong aptitude for learning database systems
Experience: Proficient in a windows-based environment using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- The opportunity to make a difference in the lives of those affected by multiple sclerosis.
- Necessary tools, training and in-office workstation including computer, phone and email account will be provided.
- Database Administration
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours per week