We need help with our Gift Shop. Here is what you will be helping us do.
Proceeds from sales benefit Auxiliary programs, including the Shaken Baby Awareness program, Infant Car Seats program, C.A.R.E. Mobile, CMN Hospitals, Infant Sleep Sacks to prevent SIDS program, CoxHealth Child Life program, Scholarships for Medical Explorers and financial aid for Cox College students.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Retail / Sales
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hour shift
- Information Desk at busy hospital
- Military Veteran Volunteer Program
- Guardians of the Gift Shop
- The Meyer Center Campus
- Ambassador - New patient tower
- Are you a cleaning machine? Help...
- Ferrell Duncan Clinic Volunteer...
- Gift Shop Volunteer at Meyer...
- North Springfield Volunteer...
- Front Door Magic