We need Volunteer Drivers!
2 people are interested
The School Enrollment and Parent Teacher Conference Volunteer (Transportation) will assist REC staff to provide transportation of large families to school enrollments and parent teacher conferences.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide transportation for refugee families to and from schools for meetings.
- Access to transportation.
- Strong verbal and writing skills.
- Ability to work with children of all ages (K-12).
- Ability to work with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work with diversity
We'll work with your schedule.
2130 Enterprise Street SouthEastKentwoodKentwood, MI 49508
- Adult Education
- Event Management
- Case Work / Management
- Bus/Van Driving
- General Education
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 Hours Weekly (Flexible)
- We work with your schedule!