The School Enrollment and Parent Teacher Conference Volunteer (Transportation) will assist REC staff to provide transportation of large families to school enrollments and parent teacher conferences.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide transportation for refugee families to and from schools for meetings.
- Access to transportation.
- Strong verbal and writing skills.
- Ability to work with children of all ages (K-12).
- Ability to work with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Adult Education
- Event Management
- Case Work / Management
- Bus/Van Driving
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-10 Hours Weekly (Flexible)
- We work with your schedule!
- Case Aid Intern
- Data Entry Intern/ Volunteer
- Tutor Refugee Children With Us!
- College & career readiness...
- We need Volunteer Drivers!
- Help Refugee Kids walk and bus...
- Volunteer Services Intern Staff
- Do you speak another language?...
- Be a peer support mentor to...
- I.T Computers, Phone...