The Logistics Intern/Volunteer will assist Family Engagement Coordinator with coordination of direct services for a large and constantly growing case load. The majority of work will be directed at coordination of WMRECC staff members, translation services, and schools.
Expected Educational Outcomes
- Develop an understanding of the day-to-day issues that refugee families face as they become part of contemporary American Society.
- Learn the processes associated with the American School system and EL Learners
- Foster cultural competence when working with diverse populations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Create schedules for the application of direct services for WMRECC staff.
- Coordinate and schedule interpretation services for families.
- Coordinate and schedule school enrollment appointments with enrolling schools.
- Assist with other duties as assigned.
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- Case Work / Management
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 2-10 Hours Weekly (Flexible)
- We work with your schedule!
- Spend your Summer Helping...
- Case File Volunteer
- Tutor Refugee Children With Us!
- Refugee Parent Engagement...
- Help Refugee Kids walk and bus...
- Refugee School Enrollment...
- Google Doc. Volunteer!
- Do you speak another language?...
- Be a peer support mentor to...
- Data Entry Intern/ Volunteer
- Logistics Intern/Volunteer
- We need Volunteer Drivers!
- Volunteer Services Intern Staff