Do you speak another language? Be a volunteer translator with us!
41 people are interested
Seeking Interpretation for the Following Languages:
Arabic, Burmese, Ewe, Farsi, French, Hakka, Karen, Kinyarwanda, Nepali, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Tedim, Tigrinya.
The Interpretation Volunteer will provide interpretation and translation for the administration of WMRECC services.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide interpretation for home visits and school enrollments.
- Provide interpretation for phone calls to refugee families to coordinate services.
- Provide translation of written documentation from English to native languages.
- Strong verbal and writing skills in English and native language.
- Ability to use telephone.
- Ability to provide transportation.
- Ability to work with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
We'll work with your schedule.
2130 Enterprise St SEGrand Rapids, MI 49508
- Case Work / Management
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 2-10 Hours Weekly (flexible)
- We work with your schedule!