HELPS International is a 501(c)(3) international nonprofit organization that provides healthcare, community and agricultural support to the people of Guatemala. We are curently seeking the assistance of an experienced grant writer. This is a great opportunity for any individual who has prior experience submitting grants to large foundations. Here's what we're looking for.
- Ability to interact with office staff and Grantor contacts
- Able to manage the entire grant proposal process from start to finish
- Proficiency in standard office applications (mostly Word and Excel, Powerpoint desired but not required)
- Basic knowledge of bookkeeping / accounting principles (with respect to grant writing)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Strong people skills and strong interpersonal communications skills are a must. This position is being created to fulfill an urgent need we have to process a subkmission whose deadline is November 15, 2016. The position will require some on-site time, though probably minimal. We are looking for one or two volunteers that can join us to help land this and other grants as well!
If you would like us to consider you for this position, please call us at 972-386-2901, x. 1148 (ask for Wendy Pedrero), or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you and look forward to meeting you!
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Part-Time, project due by Nov 15, 2016
- Minimal on-site time required.