The Google Doc. Volunteer will assist with the entry of data and creation of WMRECC Google Doc. applications.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Data entry and maintenance of WMRECC’s Google Doc. applications.
- Proficiency with Google Documents.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- Google Apps
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 2-10 Hours Weekly (flexible)
- We will work with your schedule!
- Case File Volunteer
- Data Entry Intern/ Volunteer
- Tutor Refugee Children With Us!
- Refugee Parent Engagement...
- Logistics Intern/Volunteer
- We need Volunteer Drivers!
- Help Refugee Kids walk and bus...
- Volunteer Services Intern Staff
- Refugee School Enrollment...
- Google Doc. Volunteer!
- Do you speak another language?...
- Salesforce Volunteer