Data Entry Intern/ Volunteer
26 people are interested
The Data Entry Intern/Volunteer will assist volunteer management Coordinator with upkeep of both internal tracking databases, and volunteer hours harvest databases. The majority of work will be directed at data entry into internal databases tracking services provided to refugee families enrolled into WMRECC programming in the West Michigan area. Position is designed to allow an individual seeking experience with duties aligned with data entry, the American educational system, and diverse populations to receive experience in data collection.
- Proficiency with excel worksheet
- Proficiency with Google Applications.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365
- Ability to work with individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to work as part of a team
- excellent communication, and flexible
We'll work with your schedule.
2130 Enterprise Street SouthEastKentwoodKentwood, MI 49508
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- Case Work / Management
- Administrative Support
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 Hours weekly (flexible)
- We will work with your schedule!