The Data Entry Intern/Volunteer will assist Family Engagement Coordinator with upkeep of both internal tracking databases, and grant contract databases. The majority of work will be directed at data entry into internal databases tracking services provided to refugee families enrolled into WMRECC programming in the West Michigan area. Position is designed to allow an individual seeking experience with duties aligned with data entry, the American educational system, and diverse populations to receive experience in data collection.
- Proficiency with Salesforce.
- Proficiency with Google Applications.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work with individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- Case Work / Management
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 2-10 Hours weekly (flexible)
- We will work with your schedule!
- Case File Volunteer
- Data Entry Intern/ Volunteer
- Tutor Refugee Children With Us!
- Refugee Parent Engagement...
- Logistics Intern/Volunteer
- We need Volunteer Drivers!
- Help Refugee Kids walk and bus...
- Refugee School Enrollment...
- Google Doc. Volunteer!
- Do you speak another language?...
- Salesforce Volunteer