The Casefile Intern/Volunteer will assist Family Engagement Coordinator with maintenance of a large and constantly growing case load. The majority of work will be directed at casefile upkeep and creation. Position is designed to allow an individual seeking experience with duties aligned with social work, the American educational system, and diverse populations.
- Data Entry
- Executive Admin
- Teaching / Instruction
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Case Work / Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 per week (or flexible with schedule)
- We will work with your schedule!
- Spend your Summer Helping...
- Case File Volunteer
- Tutor Refugee Children With Us!
- Refugee Parent Engagement...
- Help Refugee Kids walk and bus...
- Refugee School Enrollment...
- Google Doc. Volunteer!
- Do you speak another language?...
- Be a peer support mentor to...
- Data Entry Intern/ Volunteer
- Logistics Intern/Volunteer
- We need Volunteer Drivers!
- Volunteer Services Intern Staff