The Casefile Intern/Volunteer will assist Family Engagement Coordinator with maintenance of a large and constantly growing case load. The majority of work will be directed at casefile upkeep and creation. Position is designed to allow an individual seeking experience with duties aligned with social work, the American educational system, and diverse populations.
- Data Entry
- Executive Admin
- Teaching / Instruction
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Case Work / Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 per week (or flexible with schedule)
- We will work with your schedule!
- Spend your Summer Helping...
- Case File Volunteer
- Data Entry Intern/ Volunteer
- Tutor Refugee Children With Us!
- Do you have teaching experience?...
- We need Volunteer Drivers!
- Help Refugee Kids walk and bus...
- Volunteer Services Intern Staff
- Do you speak another language?...
- Be a peer support mentor to...