WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where49 Brahma AvenuePO Box 6871Bridgewater, NJ 08807
Visions and Pathways (visionsandpathways.org) is looking for a qualified therapist to serve as a volunteer therapist to provide behavioral health support for our youth. This is not a paid position.
- Master’s degree in Social Work.
- NJ LCSW licensure.
- Two years post-graduate experience conducting individual, group and family therapy with at-risk youth and their families.
Supervision: Director of Behavioral Health.
- Provide crisis intervention and supportive counseling services to residents of Visions and Pathways.
- Provide weekly individual counseling to residents as assigned.
- Provide family counseling as necessary.
- Provide group counseling as assigned.
- Complete psychosocial and substance use assessment on youth upon admission.
- Complete monthly treatment plans, crisis plans and progress notes on all clients on case load.
- Provide case consultation with case managers.
To apply, contact Lisa Nocera, Director of Behavioral Health at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mental Health
- Case Work / Management
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Crisis Counseling
- Youth Services
- Family Therapy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training