Vermont Adult Learning is seeking a voluneer with special education teaching experience and a working knowledge of the Orton Gillingham Approach to Reading. The hours would be dependent on need, but about 2 hours per week at the Middlebury office.
Please call 388-7044 for more information. Thank you!
- Literacy / Reading
- Special Needs
- Teaching / Instruction
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- 2 hours per week
- Special Education teaching experience
- Driver - Farm Worker Coalition
- Jack or Jill of Trades
- Entertainers - Senior Care Homes
- Drivers - Living Well Senior...
- Driver - Hospice Volunteer...
- Art Gallery Volunteer
- Tax Assistance
- Condo Cat Companions - Homeward...
- Driver/Server for New Food...
- Special Events Volunteer
- Driver - for Blind and Visually...
- Community Lunch Volunteers
- Friendly Visitor - Elderly...
- Driver - Meals on Wheels
- Front Desk Support for the...
- After School Support at The Boys...
- Card Players
- Clothes Sorter - HOPE Thrift Shop
- Addison County Restorative...
- Exercise Program Leader - Bone...