Care Ring's Physician's Reach Out is looking for assistance in our Patient Reenrollment department. Volunteers should be detail oriented, have great math skills, patient, and highly motivated. Responsibilities include filing, sorting, and some data entry. Volunteer hours for this position range between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday of 2-3 hours per day (Minimum duration 3 - 4 months). Experience in the health care industry and Bilingual helpful. Spanish and English bilingual preferred.
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Bilingual Reenrollment Assistant
- Special Events Coordinator(s)
- Bilingual Case Management...
- Bilingual Diabetic Educator
- Clerical Program Support
- Grant Writer and Researcher
- Bilingual Durable Medical...
- Bilingual Respiratory Care...
- Medical Records Archive Assistance
- Bi-lingual customer service...
- Help Celebrate a Hero