Join the dynamic and delicious Uhuru Breakfast & Lunch booth at Saturday Market! Help prepare, cook, and serve high quality, delicious meals to benefit the economic development, community and health programs of the African People's Education and Defense Fund.-Have fun and make a difference!- No experience is necessary-we will train you!
We will work with your schedule. Volunteers needed anytime between 6am-5pm. You can volunteer the whole day or part of the day.-Complete service hours! -Meet new people- learn new skills!-All volunteers enjoy a meal from our menu when you work with us!
Saturday Market is held every Saturday at the Al Lang Stadium parking lot in downtown St. Petersburg. Contact us today to sign up or for more information! Reply to this and you can call us at 888-519-4022
- Cooking / Catering
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Food Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 13
- Uhuru Pies are back in Gulfport!
- Cook for the African Community!
- A Delicious Way to Volunteer!
- Set-Up/Break Down Help Needed!
- Market Set-up Help Needed!
- Volunteer Coordinator Needed!
- Calling All Early-bird Volunteers!
- Holiday Baking Volunteers Needed!
- Cooking for a Cause
- Freedom Pie Baking!
- Got a Van? Volunteer with our...
- Baking for Freedom in Gulfport!
- VOLUNTEER FAIR - Pie Baking, Gym...
- "The Price is Right!"
- Order Up! Serving freedom for...