WHO: English speaking Empowerment Leaders needed to facilitate workshops.
- Facilitate in pairs.
- Comfortable speaking in front of groups.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Attend four days of training (October 28 th, 29 th, November 4 th and 5 th from 8:00a.m.-4:00p.m.).
- Able to commit to facilitating at least one six week program within twelve months of training.
- Receive stipend upon completion of facilitating the six week program.
WHAT: Motivate others to take charge of their health! Empowerment is a six week program that meets once a week for two and a half hours and is designed to provide those with chronic disease or diabetes the knowledge, tools and motivation needed to become proactive in the management of their health.
WHERE: Interviews and training will take place at the Dignity Health Mercy and Memorial Community Wellness Center, 2634 G Street, Bakersfield, CA 93301.
WHEN: To schedule an interview and for more information call 661.861.0852 by October 20 th.
- Adult Education
- People Skills
- Human Resources Training & Development
- General Education
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 days of training and facilitate one program/year