WhoWhatWhy is a nonprofit that doesn't take ads. We don't promote a partisan angle or push predictable views. We do dig deep, think hard, read a lot of history, ask a lot of questions, steer clear of establishment or consensus journalism, and write up what we find with verve. It's interesting, cool, meaningful work
Would you like to get into the growing world of nonprofits and philanthropy? This is an opportunity to help with our marketing department. As a Content Partnership Manager volunteer, you'll be playing a crucial role in our growth and development. Besides the great experience you will get, you will love us, as well as the cause you will be helping. Please thoroughly and carefully study our site, then tell us why you'd be a good fit. Please be aware that this is an unpaid volunteer job, but I promise you will love to work with us and will learn a lot!
- Prepare a plan to offer WhoWhatWhy's content in order to increase public awareness and traffic to our site.
- Contact, review and catalog all possible outlets with which WhoWhatWhy may wish to partner.
- Negotiate deals with partners.
- Monitor partner relationships to ensure compliance and achievement of organizational goals.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Good communication skills and "can-do" attitude.
- Organized and detail-oriented person preferred.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Apprentice Reporter
- Editorial Coordinator
- Donor Network Coordinator
- HR Assistant (New York City)
- Head of Apprentice-Mentorship...
- Apprentice editor
- Content Partnership Manager
- Newsletter Editor
- Base Camp Analyst
- Brand Strategy/Insight Analyst
- Publicity Strategist
- Book Coordinator
- Basecamp Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Election Integrity Reporter
- Fundraising Contact...
- Recruiting Editor
- HR Assistant (New York Base Only)