WE NEED YOU!
Volunteers needed for Grant Writing
Commit 2 Conquer Cancer is in need of volunteer professional grant writers to compose effective, high quality proposals for our programs that provide direct support to individuals diagnosed with breast and ovarian cancer.
- developing and writing grant proposals to grant-making organizations
- persuasively communicate our mission and programs to potential funders
- assemble and submit grant requests
- establish and maintain relationships with granter contacts
- conduct research on funders
- maintain a calendar of submissions and other deadlines
This position requires someone who has excellent research, writing, and communication skills who is self-motivated, reliable, organized, thorough and expedient.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your resume along with example(s) of successful Grant Writing campaigns in which you have been involved to email@example.com. Provide 3 references and place the word Grant Writer in the subject line.
Join us in making a difference.
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Resume, References