Volunteer drivers and volunteers are needed for our new Reverse Food Truck using our new Mobile Farmer's Market vehicle based in Hershey.
Volunteers will drive the vehicle to all sorts of events including community fairs, festivals, sporting events, etc. We will collect mostly fresh vegetables but will accept canned goods and boxed goods. We will then distribute them to our agency partners.
Once volunteers donate, they have the opportunity to pose for a photo in front of an angel halo sign which will be attached to the side of our vehicle.
Our Mobile Farmer's Market program provides regular stops to deliver free fresh produce at soup kitchens, homeless shelters and food banks in Dauphin and Lebanon Counties.
This is a unique program unlike any other in the region or the Northeast US to our knowledge. Hop on board for the volunteer opportunity of a lifetime!
Please remember, on our volunteer registration form, to provide your entire address AND phone number. Thanks!
- Child Welfare
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Children ages 12 and older may accompany parents
- All-Kids Mobile Farmer's Market-...
- Coordinator, Holiday Special...
- Reverse Food Truck - Volunteers...
- Produce Auction Night--Great Fun!
- Coordinator, Walk for the Homeless
- Manager, Community Outreach
- Event Tabling--Sounds Boring,...
- Manager, Social Media
- Coordinator, All Kids Farmer's...
- Walkers & Teams, Walk for the...
- Free HersheyPark Tickets To...
- Co-Chairs, Mobile Market...