CENV is seeking dedicated volunteers to coach cheerleading for the program that we organize in close collaboration with our partner organization.
This is a wonderful opportunity to encourage youth to learn new skills, stay in shape, pursue goals with persistence, and celebrate the efforts of their team members!
You are welcome to choose which age group(s) you would like to coach. Please note the weekly schedule for the following age groups:
- 3 - 7 year olds: Thursdays, 6:30 pm - 8 pm.
- 8 - 13 year olds: Mondays and Thursdays, 6:30 pm - 8 pm.
If you would like to inspire children by sharing your cheerleading knowledge, please contact us today! We warmly welcome any questions that you might have.
Thank you very much!
- Teaching / Instruction
- Sports Coaching
- Relationship Building
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Experience with coaching
- Administrative Assistant for...
- Teach and Play with Kids during...
- Volunteer Coordinator Needed for...
- Food Drive Help
- Long Term Administrative Assistant
- Design Fun Flyers & Newsletters!...
- Marketing/Development Assistant...
- Bilingual/Spanish Interpreter...
- Gymnastics Coach
- Coach Cheerleading for Children!