CENV is seeking dedicated volunteers to coach cheerleading for the program that we organize in close collaboration with our partner organization.
This is a wonderful opportunity to encourage youth to learn new skills, stay in shape, pursue goals with persistence, and celebrate the efforts of their team members!
You are welcome to choose which age group(s) you would like to coach. Please note the weekly schedule for the following age groups:
- 3 - 7 year olds: Thursdays, 6:30 pm - 8 pm.
- 8 - 13 year olds: Mondays and Thursdays, 6:30 pm - 8 pm.
If you would like to inspire children by sharing your cheerleading knowledge, please contact us today! We warmly welcome any questions that you might have.
Thank you very much!
- Teaching / Instruction
- Sports Coaching
- Relationship Building
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Experience with coaching
- Teach and Play with Kids during...
- Bilingual/Spanish Interpreter...
- Gymnastics Coach
- Administrative Assistant for...
- Driver Needed for Summer Camp...
- Volunteer Coordinator Needed for...
- Website Maintenance Assistance
- Food Drive Help
- Bake Sale Fundraiser at Local...
- Long Term Administrative Assistant
- Design Fun Flyers & Newsletters!...
- Marketing/Development Assistant...
- Coach Cheerleading for Children!