This small but growing non-profit organization has a volunteer opportunity to assist with the following:
- Answer the phone and take messages at CFL’s front desk.
- Welcome clients to the office and have them fill out counseling forms.
- Prepare and assemble class materials and mailing.
- Update and manage CFL’s client, donor, and member databases.
- Complete other office related tasks as needed.
Qualifications, Skills & Requirements:
- Previous experience in an office environment preferred, but not required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Access
- Experience working with non-profits or with the refugee and immigrant community a plus
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 2:00pm to 5:00pm, Monday to Thursday