Volunteers needed to assist our Home Delivered Meals (Meals on Wheels) program with connecting those in need with services provided by Benevilla.
- In-home visits to homebound seniors and disabled adults to register for home delivered meals
- Completes required paperwork to initiate services
- Flexible schedule
- Social work/Nursing/Medical background a PLUS! (but not required)
Visit our website at benevilla.org for more information on our locations. Check out our website today!
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Restorative Program Activity...
- West Valley Day Center Activity...
- Internet Outreach Volunteer
- Bistro Hostess
- Helping Partners Activity Leader
- Spanish Bi-Lingual Volunteers...
- Boutique Volunteer
- Volunteer Registered Nurse
- Southwest Valley Transportation...
- Sun City West Transportation...
- Handyman Volunteer
- Home Delivered Meals Coordinator
- Peoria Transportation Volunteers
- Sun City Transportation Volunteer
- Boutique Assistant
- Southwest Valley Home Services...
- Mary's Place Activity Partner...
- Home Delivered Meals Service...
- Be a Road Warrior! - Southwest...
- West Valley Day Center...