Apply at http://bit.ly/sasapply today! Be a part of those special, happy animal shelter moments, join the Greeter Team today! Help potential adopters and visitors looking for lost pets find their way around SAS-in return witness many happy shelter moments: pets reuniting with their families, cats, dogs and critters going to their forever homes.
Greeters play an essential role in welcoming shelter visitors, providing direction and support on busy days.
As a greeter you may at various times do any or all of the following:
* Greet every visitor to the shelter and help them find the services they are looking for.
* Answer questions about adoptable animals and the adoption process.
* Inform the public that there are foster animals available for adoption.
* Play "traffic control" ensuring that customers are seen in the order they arrive.
* Assist those with stray animals in filling out paperwork.
* Assist pet owners with lost animals by checking the lost board and rosters.
* Help keep the various forms for the public in stock and organized.
* Help keep items in the lobby area tidy.
* Accept donation items that people bring in.
* Be the Animal Care staff's "right hand" for anything they need.
Orientation and Training Are Provided!
Volunteers are needed Wednesday-Friday and on weekends. Greeters sign up for a weekly shift. Available shifts are between 1pm and 6pm.
APPLY AT http://bit.ly/sasapply TODAY!
- People Skills
- Public Relations
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6 hrs/month