Be a part of those special, happy animal shelter moments, join the Greeter Team today!
Help potential adopters and visitors looking for lost pets find their way around SAS-in return witness many happy shelter moments: pets reuniting with their families, cats, dogs and critters going to their forever homes. Apply at http://bit.ly/2aezvSa today!
Greeters play an essential role in welcoming shelter visitors, providing direction and support on busy days.
As a greeter you may at various times do any or all of the following:
* Greet every visitor to the shelter and help them find the services they are looking for.
* Answer questions about adoptable animals and the adoption process.
* Inform the public that there are foster animals available for adoption.
* Play "traffic control" ensuring that customers are seen in the order they arrive.
* Assist those with stray animals in filling out paperwork.
* Assist pet owners with lost animals by checking the lost board and rosters.
* Help keep the various forms for the public in stock and organized.
* Help keep items in the lobby area tidy.
* Accept donation items that people bring in.
* Be the Animal Care staff's "right hand" for anything they need.
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE SHIFTS:
APPLY AT http://bit.ly/2aezvSa TODAY!
- People Skills
- Public Relations
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 8 hrs/month