Boys & Girls Club at Dixon Middle School offers youth the opportunity to learn and grow in a safe and fun after-school program. We are always in need of volunteers who want to make a difference by engaging with our community's young people.
We ask for a commitment of at least one hour a week for a minimum of 3 months.
Hours: The program is open Monday - Friday 3:05-4:30pm
We require an interview with our volunteer coordinator before you can start. At that interview we will need two forms of ID as well as your SSN for the background check. We also require a short training session that can be done online.
- Math / Science Instruction
- Financial Literacy
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Lake View Volunteer
- Asian/Japanese Club Volunteer
- Homework Help at Franklin...
- Homework Help at Aristotle Academy
- Homework Help at Scera Park...
- Homework Help at the Provo...
- Literacy Club Volunteer
- Model UN Volunteer
- LaVell Edwards Golf Tournament
- Aristotle Volunteer
- Provo High Mentor
- Homework Help at Amelia Earhart...
- Merit Prep Volunteer
- Homework Help at Mountain Trails...
- Chinese Tutor at Wasatch...
- Aristotle Passport to Manhood...
- Crochet/Knitting Club Volunteer
- Dixon Volunteer
- Wasatch Volunteer
- Homework Help at Walden School,...