Like to chop? Cook? Package meals? You can do all these things while helping people living with a chronic illness, and have a GREAT time doing it! Lifelong needs volunteers in our Chicken Soup Brigade Kitchen to prepare and package meals for our clients. This is an opportunity to work in a team with fantastic people and do something very important for the community.
- Sundays: 9am-11:30am, 12pm-2:30pm, 2:30-5:00pm
Sounds like the right volunteer spot for you? Fill out a volunteer application: https://www.volgistics.com/ex/portal.dll/ap?ap=623193566
Individuals, families, and groups welcomed! Ages 14+ with adult supervision. Ages 16+ with parent note.Not available on Sundays? No worries. Our ktichen is open Tuesday-Satruday as well.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- one-time or ongoing
- WA State Food Handler's Permit
- Deliver Meals to Home-bound...
- Summer Opportunities for Youth
- Thrift Store Volunteers Wanted!
- Sunday Kitchen Helpers Needed
- One-time Kitchen Helper - July 22
- Deliver meals to seniors in...
- Deliver healthy meals &...
- One-time Kitchen Helper - July 29
- Bi-lingual (Vietnamese/English)...
- Help make healthy meals today!
- Food Pick-Up Center Volunteer
- Group Opportunities - Help make...