The Addison County Chamber of Commerce operates a Vistors Center located at 93 Court Street, Middlebury. The center is open Monday through Friday, 9a.m. to 5p.m. Volunteers are needed to assist the two full time staff people with the following duties:
- Greeting Visitors and answering questions such as: Where is a good restaurant?
- Research/Responding to visitor/residential inquiries
- Answering the phone
- Assist with mailings
- Assemble mail tourism packages
- Make sure literature in Visitors Center is stocked
Volunteers need to be personable, have a desire to talk to people and tell them how wonderful Addison County is, be knowledgeable about the county and its resources. Basic computer skills are necessary as well as the ability to search the internet.
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver - Farm Worker Coalition
- Jack or Jill of Trades
- Entertainers - Senior Care Homes
- Drivers - Living Well Senior...
- Driver - Hospice Volunteer...
- Art Gallery Volunteer
- Tax Assistance
- Condo Cat Companions - Homeward...
- Driver/Server for New Food...
- Special Events Volunteer
- Driver - for Blind and Visually...
- Community Lunch Volunteers
- Friendly Visitor - Elderly...
- Driver - Meals on Wheels
- Front Desk Support for the...
- After School Support at The Boys...
- Card Players
- Clothes Sorter - HOPE Thrift Shop
- Addison County Restorative...
- Exercise Program Leader - Bone...