NorthPointe Resources is fortunate to receive many donated items; however, sometimes they are items that we cannot use for our program. In that case, we ask the donor if we can list the items for sale and keep the proceeds.
We are looking for someone who has some experience listing items for sale on on-line sites like Craig's List and E-Bay. Responsibilities include:
- Researching the value of the item(s)
- Photographing the item(s)
- Writing a professional and compelling description/listing
- Responding to questions about the item(s)
- Packaging the items for shipping
- Printing of shipping label
- Tracking sales in a spread sheet
If you are unfamiliar with any of the tasks, we can provide some training.
Hours are somewhat flexible but we prefer Monday through Friday between 2pm and 5pm. We will work with you on a schedule during those times that meets your availability. If you have other ideas on the scheduling, please contact us.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 3 to 15 hours per week - whatever works for you
- Experience listing items for sale online.
- Are you a dietitian who can...
- Share your theatrical expertise...
- List Items for Sale on Sites...
- Event Production Audio Visual...
- Adopt A Garden!
- Share Your Hobby/Interest/Talent...
- Business Plan Development for...
- Creative Thinkers, Idea people...
- Teach an Exercise (Movement) Class
- Calling all chefs/cooks/foodies!
- Be a Buddy to a Person with a...
- Assist Our Artists
- Marketing Volunteer Opportunity
- Share Your Love of Gardening -...
- Help NorthPointe Resources...
- Help People with Disabilities...
- Experienced Public Relations...