The Clothes Closet thrift store is open to anyone looking for a bargain on gently used clothing. Volunteer cashiers conduct purchase transactions and provide friendly customer service to shoppers.
Volunteer for a minimum of one 3 hour shift per week. Shifts include:
- Monday - Saturday: morning (10:00 am - 1:00 pm) and afternoon (1:00 pm - 4:00 pm);
- Monday - Thursday: evening (4:00 pm - 7:00 pm).
- Assist customers who come into the store to shop.
- Keep retail space organized and clean (includes dusting, sorting, and stocking).
- Conduct purchase transactions and track daily sales.
- Must be 18 years old.
- Must have good organizational and communication skills.
- Able to treat everyone and every situation in a friendly manner.
- Basic knowledge of retail transactions.
- Spanish language skills helpful, but not necessary.
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Professional Development
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Minimum of one 3 hour shift per week
- Help Feed our Neighbors in Need
- Provide Fun Activities for...
- Group Volunteering is a Fun Way...
- Intake Workers for Holiday Program
- Holiday Program Food & Clothing...
- Front Desk Administrative...
- Make Friendly Phone Calls to our...
- Habla Español? Do You Speak...
- Grounds & Building Assistant
- Drive our Neighbors in Need to...
- Thrift Store Cashiers