We are seeking students and adults ages 16 yrs. and up (to volunteers) during our Thanksgiving event and also assist with handing out food boxes to families. Students may receive community "credit hours" by volunteering their service during this event. Please see below how you can assist in the following areas:
- Distributor Team: Help with handing out food boxes to families.
- Runner Team: Help seniors and families with disabilities to take their food box to their vehicle.
- Parking Lot Team: Help with giving direction to vehicles entering and leaving the parking lot.
- Greet and Meet Team: Help greet each family (our guess) with a "smile" and give directions on where to go throughout the building.
- Decoration Team: Help with decorating the event area (this will take place prior to event please see our post Thanksgiving Food Box (prepping before event).
- Clean Up Team: Help with pulling down decoration and moving light furniture back in place (i.e. chairs, tables etc.), may consist of vacuum and pulling trash bags etc.
This event would be a "great" family volunteer day [please see age requirement].
Aside from volunteers we expect to feed 500 families... Contact us to learn more on how you can HELP SPONSOR FAMILIES THAT HAS A NEED.
Thank you for your support!
- Grant Writing / Research
- Web Design
- Community Outreach
- Video Production
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- ALL DAY or 7:30-11:30am or 1:30pm
- Please contact us with any questions