As a Front Desk Receptionist you will be representing LSS-SW by warmly welcoming guests and staff. A receptionist is the first point of contact where a guest is introduced to LSS-SW mission and values. A smiling face and warm welcome make a positive difference in person and on the phone. The volunteer will further our mission of serving those in need by connecting staff and clients to helpful resources in the community.Duties and Responsibilities
- Warmly greet and assist LSS-SW visitors.
- Answer and direct incoming phone calls to the appropriate staff, relay messages to appropriate people and provide callers with additional information and resources as needed.
- Research and compile a directory of additional resources that we can provide for inquiring community members.
- Manage supply closets and make online supply orders.
- Other office support as needed possibly including shredding, folding brochures, stuffing and address envelopes, etc.
If you are interested in this role please fill out our online application so that a staff member can give you a call with more details, answer any questions you have, and make sure it is a good fit for you or your group:http://bttr.im/vhj24
- Office Reception
- Data Entry
- Office Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Internet Research
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteers should commit for 3-6 months.
- The volunteer is responsible for the cost of the background check.
- Shopping for Seniors
- English Tutor
- Fund Development Volunteer
- Food Pantry Delivery Volunteer
- Be a Friendly Caller to our...
- Meals on Wheels
- Volunteer Photographer/Reporter
- Volunteer Champion
- Volunteer-Volunteer Coordinator
- Volunteer-Volunteer Coordinator...
- On-Call Transportation Assistant
- Contracts Support Volunteer
- Refugee Christmas Project...
- Front Desk Resource Volunteer
- Champion Manager
- Graphic Designer Volunteer
- Refugee Childcare Volunteer
- Refugee Mentor
- Come and See Tour Volunteer
- Communications Intern