Volunteer purpose and impact
As a Front Desk Receptionist you will be representing LSS-SW by warmly welcoming guests and staff. A receptionist is the first point of contact where a guest is introduced to LSS-SW mission and values. A smiling face and warm welcome make a positive difference in person and on the phone. The volunteer will further our mission of serving those in need by connecting staff and clients to helpful resources in the community.Responsibilities and key deliverables
- Warmly greet and assist LSS-SW visitors.
- Answer and direct incoming phone calls to the appropriate staff, relay messages to appropriate people and provide callers with additional information and resources as needed.
- Research and compile a directory of additional resources that we can provide for inquiring community members.
- Manage supply closets and make online supply orders.
- Other office support as needed possibly including shredding, folding brochures, stuffing and address envelopes, etc.
Click the link to fill out our application online http://bttr.im/vhj24
- Office Reception
- Data Entry
- Office Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Internet Research
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months
- The volunteer is responsible for the cost of the background check