Women’s Global Leadership Initiative is a local non-profit organization since 2008 dedicated to developing and advancing women as individuals and community leaders. Currently we are looking for a content writer to join our Marketing team. As a content writer you will be at the helm of creating the face and foot print for WGLI in the community and online.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent writing skills to report on speeches, press releases, web copy and other promotional documents are required.
- Experience in business development
- Prior experience writing copy for print campaigns, brochure materials and organizational websites
- Superior interpersonal skills to conduct interviews and collaborate with
media outlets are essential.
- A passion for women's leadership and a can- do attitude
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5 hours per wk