The WGLI needs a Social Media Coordinator to take ownership of our Facebook account.
This project will entail:
- Updating the WGLI Facebook fan page and invite and accept members and/or followers as directed.
- Post relevant articles, updates and organizational events to drive web-traffic, increase group membership and acquire 'likes'.
- Research other women’s leadership blogs, websites, tweets, and other social media and report weekly in summary format, to the WGLI Marketing Committee.
- Find notable articles or factoids related to women’s leadership on weekly basis and offer as links or excerpts on the WGLI Facebook site.
- Introduce and tag articles about women’s leadership as it relates to the mission and vision of WGLI (which is a pretty broad scope) for social media outlets.
- Continue to keep abreast of local and worldwide current events as they relate to the mission and vision of WGLI.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Social Media writing experience
- A passion for women's leadership
- An interest in social media and keeping up with events in the 'socialsphere'
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment