Volunteer with the Stewardship Team to help protect the young trees on the North Shore of Staten Island. Volunteers will be trained in tree care best-practices and identification in the neighborhood. Come dressed in boots, long pants, and clothing that can get dirty.
Pre-registration is highly reccomended. Please refer to the link below to register:
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Up to 4 hours preferred
- Ability to lift at least 15 lbs
- Cunningham Park Tree Planting
- Conference House Park Tree...
- Pelham Bay Park Tree Planting
- Van Cortlandt Park Tree Planting
- Conference House Park Deer Guard...
- Brookville Park Tree Planting
- Green Neighborhood: Inwood
- Green Neighborhood: Canarsie
- Green Neighborhood: Soundview
- Green Neighborhood: North Shore