Be a positive influence on a child in Richmond Heights!
Mentors are needed for a school based mentoring program for 5th graders.
Meet with your mentee on Mondays and/or Fridays, for one-hour sessions, at either 10:15 am or 2 pm in a group setting.
Staff will facilitiate all activities.
Mandatory background check.
- Child Development
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Love music? Share your love...
- Enjoy children? Be a lunch room...
- Help get kids active- be a...
- Love people and plants? Be a...
- Help others search for jobs!
- Speakers/Assistants need for...
- Help engage seniors
- Assist the visually impaired!
- Deliver food to those in need
- Showcase Cleveland!
- First generation college...
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Do you have a green thumb? Be...
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Help students succeed!
- Be a friend to a HS student- be...
- Help a student succeed in...
- Feed growing teens!
- Cancer patients need your help!
- Prepare others for a 1st...