The Community Outreach Associate will work to inform, mobilize, and maintain a network of local, state, and federal constituents that support our community development initiatives. In collaboration with the Director of Nonprofit Development (DND), Director of Communications & Public Relations (DCPR), and senior leadership; you will implement strategies that impact under-served communities. The Community Outreach Associate will work with other organization staff in the on-going planning and execution of policy and outreach strategies.
To partner with local school districts, businesses, faith-based organizations, and community agencies to ensure maximum reach of target populations:
- Maintain regular communication with community partners via face-to-face meetings, email, and telephone call.
- Work with leadership to create online content
- Work with leadership to syndicate content
- Assist in implementation of workshops and trainings for community partners.
To provide ongoing community outreach, education, and training of key community groups and school leaders as well as individuals who have close contact with families of uninsured children. The Community Outreach Associate will:
- Determine appropriate locations for maximum reach of target population.
- Schedule, promote, and conduct public outreach events to raise awareness of initiatives and attend regularly scheduled events on behalf of Manifezt Foundation.
- Assist with enrollment of program participants.
- Recruit, train, and manage community volunteers and student interns under guidance of individual Program Directors.
- Collect data and generate reports on specific outreach activities.
- Assist with the development of promotional and educational material.
- Collaborate with staff on public messaging and dissemination of information.
- People Skills
- Social Media / Blogging
- Relationship Building
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18