Looking for young professionals to join our Associate Board and assist with projects related to our mission and help advocate for our members by spreading the word about related issues and upcoming events. As a member of the Associate Board for the Midwest Brain Injury Clubhouse you will assist projects needed to ensure the Clubhouse is able to continue to provide services and support needed from our center in order to optimize our members recovery, attain their highest level of function and live productive and fulfilling lives with their community. Additionally, we are working to expand the resources provided by opening up our support groups and case management work to those that many not qualify for services under their current insurance of the current Illinois Waiver program but desperately need our help.
If interested, please reach out and we will provide an informational packet with more details and will be happy to answer any questions. Look forward to hearing from you!
- Life Coaching
- Mental Health
- Grant Writing / Research
- Physical Therapy
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- We need administrative volunteer...
- Looking for New Associate Board...
- Associate Board Members - Young...
- We need Volunteers!
- Looking for new Board members to...
- Want to have fun while making a...
- Fundraising & Event Committee to...
- Virtual Assistance
- We need need volunteers!
- GivingTuesday Campaign Ambassadors
- Looking for New Board Members...
- Inspire the brain injured...
- OT and PT students wanted!