Gilda's Club Louisville helps ensure that no one faces cancer alone. With more than 100 program offerings each month - provided at no cost to participants - Gilda's Club delivers social and emotional support when cancer is part of your life.
We are seeking shuttle drivers to help transport members of our support groups from a nearby parking lot to our building. You would only be driving a few blocks each way, making a couple of trips per evening. You would drive the Gilda's Club 15 passenger van. We'll need this service every Tuesday night, and 2nd/4th Thursday nights each month. 1st shift will be roughly 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. and second shift will be from 8 - 8:30 p.m.
You can work one day a month, or come back each week. You'd even be welcome to work both shifts in one evening. We hope you can help us!
- Bus/Van Driving
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- We ask for a minimum 6 month commitment.
- Help those on a cancer journey!...
- Member Education Coordinator
- Outreach Materials Distribution...
- Help families on a cancer...
- Become a Gilda's Greeter!
- Enjoy talking with people?...
- Promotions & Community Outreach...
- Noogieland Team Member/Child...
- Project Coordinator “Sailing for...
- Morning Clubhouse Host