Let's hang out so my wife (my caregiver) can get a break and I can have someone new to talk with. A female volunteer would be great as I even fold laundry.
I do have Alzheimers, but you don't need to take care of me other than to make sure I am safe. We live in a one level home and have 1 dog, but no smoking.
A 2 hour visit on a Tuesday & Thursday evening would be great! Like 6-8 pm or 5:45-8:15 pm.
Even if you could do only the 2nd Thursday of each month that would help.
I also like exercise, sports, and conversation.
- Veteran Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 30
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hrs on Tues & Thurs evening or 2 hrs once a week
- Dependable, good boundaries
- Dice, Football, Pool, Ice Cream,...
- Are you active? Can you keep up...
- Ping Pong, Cribbage, Funny...
- TEAM volunteering
- Woodbury 55125, Bowling,...
- Woodbury, MN 55129 Art, History,...
- Scandia 55047 I like watching...
- I'm looking for a volunteer to...
- Lake Elmo 55042 I'm pleasant,...
- Family to Family Volunteering...
- Oak Park Heights Senior Visiting